- Friends are treasures.” - Horace Bruns
- “My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life.” - Lido Anthony "Lee" Iacocca
- “One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.” - Euripides
- “Oh, the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person; having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but to pour them all out, just as they are, chaff and grain together, knowing that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away.” - George Eliot
- “The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.” - Hubert H. Humphrey
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Counseling helps client to determine problems that they are facing, and what they need to solve the problems.......it is not easy to being a good counselor....but we need to try our best to help our client...Counselor need to respect their client.....Client have their own power to do or make a decisions......